22 August, 2008

Copycats R' us...

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

Okay, he found another personality quiz that got me curious. Sometimes these things are fun. For sheer mystery factor I'd love to say I was River or the Shepherd, but I kinda suspected this would be the result I got. At least this one has me as a girl! And not the cannibal.

Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
80%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
80%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
65%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
55%
River (Stowaway)
40%
Alliance
30%
Inara Serra (Companion)
30%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
20%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.
Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...


May you all have blessings from a puzzled goddess...who knows there are WAY too many personality quizes out there to do them all....thank the gods :)

No comments:

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY