18 August, 2008

Puzzling pickiness...

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

Have you ever been driving down the highway and seen a semi that was hauling something that was so strange you couldn't figure out what it was?

I think they should be required to have signs on them so passing drivers know what they're seeing. Just a little note to tell you what the H*ll that thing on the back is! It wouldn't be hard.
R thinks I'm silly...but I hate not being able to figure things out.

As those of you who know me, know well. :)

And why does the hot water always go cold before the dishes are done? Doesn't matter, five dishes or 300. The wash water goes cold. (might be due to the fact that I sit down and let the dishes soak between loads. *grin*) Wish I could do the same with the oven! And I KNOW I'm the only one that can see (or wipe up) a drip in the fridge!


Then there's cooling bathwater...that one just is irritating. (Never mind that I take 2 hour tub baths and read...I must have to interrupt my book 20 times during a bath to warm it up!) And what's with the 5 bars of open soap in the tub? Do you have to be an adult to find the one (or other 4) that are already open? Let alone the 20 razors on the tub edge...stepping in you take your life in your hands! Think of all those little blades, jumping up, and attacking your legs all at once! Talk about getting nicked!

Of course, being a goddess, I can just lay back in my bubbles and ignore it all. NOT!

We won't talk about the state of toilets (but my dd is a godess send when she cleans it for me!) and the sink and mirror from spotted hell because my ds would never be caught with uncombed hair and a wash cloth in hand to clean up.

So many mundanely homey chores for a goddess to puzzle over... why does the bathroom seem to breed most of them? Next time, maybe we'll talk about pets.

love to you all from a bathing puzzled goddess

No comments:

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY