28 July, 2008

Horrible Blogs to sing along and Joss Whedon as a favorite...


Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

I miss Joss Whedon...I miss Buffy, I miss Angel, I miss Firefly and now I'll probably miss Dr Horrible.

Just HAVE to share this with those who didn't see it. Based on the previews I was't going to watch it.

Since it was Joss Whedon we couldn't give it a miss and it snuck into our hearts. The things it makes you think about while being silly (a lot of Joss Whedon' s stuff does that to me. ) This is posted out at myspace on their videos...maybe it will disappear soon too.

Check out this video: Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog - Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog

Check out this video: Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog - Act Two

Check out this video: Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog - Act Three

Yes, Hammer is a corporate TOOL! LOL
It's a weird show that makes me root for the bad guy.

Blessings and many interesting thoughts to you from a puzzled goddess

2 comments:

Goddess of Everything said...

I don't think I can bare to watch this. I have had so many of Joss Whedon's shows ripped away from me.
I haven't gotten over the loss of Firefly yet.

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. This is meant to end in three acts though...so you can just think of them as going on...just not singing to you :) DH loves the song at the end of the 2nd act...I was surprised at how much I liked the music. PG

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY