27 August, 2008

ILTG!

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

For those who don't have internet savvy teenagers....ILTG stands for "I lost the game." The game is a silly activity that is kind of zen in its simplicity. If you think about it tilted on its side. :)

There are only really 2 rules to this game. When you think about the game, you lose. When you lose, you announce it to those around you and they lose too! Silly I know. But try yelling it out in a science fiction movie line sometime, or at an anime convention or sci fi con....bet you get alot of echoes! The stories about the game are numerous.


I just had to post this, because I know my dear hubby will read it and LOSE THE GAME! He of the myspace bulletin posts of "BTW....I lost the game." Brat.

post from a puzzled goddess who ALWAYS loses the game...

1 comment:

Goddess of Everything said...

I don't get it. I think my kids might be too old.

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY