21 September, 2008

So what's with a perfect life...

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

Weird quizes people put up on the internet. I got suckered into another one. The title just got to me...How perfect is your life? It made me wonder. I think my life is pretty damn good! I love my family and my friends and do what I can.

According to these people, my life is

Your results...

Your Life Is 55% Perfect

You have a pretty good life, but you could undoubtedly be happier with it in certain areas.

I'm not going to take it again and figure out how to get a 100% life...they make you invite other people on facebook to see your results in order for you to see your own, which is a crock. But I was curious. :)

I'd assume their definition of perfect has to do with satisfaction and health and positive relationships and money and success.

Thinking about it, I'm probably not the success I wanted to be, but I wouldn't trade my family for anything.

from a puzzled goddess who thinks her life is closer to 75% (at least today!)

2 comments:

Goddess of Everything said...

It all depends on the questions that are asked.
If they had been: do you have a safe place to live, are you loved, do you have enough to eat, etc . . . we would be at 100%

Cute pic

Unknown said...

The pic I can't take credit for...it was part of their results. But I agree with your assessment. :P

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY