24 September, 2008

Ceasar raps...

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

I'm so far off being a fan of rap that I pretty much hate any of it that was done after about 1985! If not earlier. But there is one movie out there that has the greatest rap song EVER in it! I'm kidding, but I found it amusing. It's amazing what you can find on YouTube. :)



My dear hubby brought home the flick from the video store for me years ago. If I remember rightly, the movie was called, "Free Enterprise," and it pretty much sucked...had a few funny bits, but I really was surprised at this rap scene. Some hate it, but oh well, I find it interesting and kind of amusing. Definitely a different take on Shakespeare and William Shatner!

from a puzzled goddess who is wondering ..."what light through yonder window breaks..." oh, it's sunrise!

2 comments:

Rick Prowett said...

WTH? Where does your mind go in the wee hours of the morning? Methinkest thou shouldst cut back on thyne painkillers m'lady! Thou art truly in the midst of one rippin' hallucination!

would you belive this is the "word verification" requested before I could post? 'yoyo auw'

Unknown said...

It's all your fault.

See, I happen to HAVE Free Enterprise amongst the 600 movies on our Wall, so after your reminder I pulled it out and watched it again. Kat found other things to do (rotten woman 8-)), so I got to sit through most of it alone. It's not bad -- but it's definitely got a built-in Geek barometer. I mainly used it to point out to Kat (when she was in the room), "See? I could be worse!" The more of the movie your get, the more lines you can recognize and place, the bigger Geek you are. I got almost all of it -- but I'm much better at covering than the characters!

So it's all your fault. Thank you for the excuse. 8-}

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY