13 March, 2009

Nightly meditation is not enough...

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

For years now, I've meditated. Different format, different breathing patterns, grounding and centering or not depending on my goal in the meditation. I now have 3 new ways to meditate! lol (Do you suspect it's as much of an overkill as I do?)

The yoga-like one I've never done before though. ;D Mostly because I always felt silly getting into a position like that and reciting a mantra. But it's what the pain center experts want me to try, so we do it.

(I'm still thinking permanent studs in the head might be more fun, and think of all the airport metal detectors I could set off! wee!) Darn, I guess they use gold, and at least they know it has a chance of working in dogs. ;D

from a puzzled goddess

4 comments:

Goddess of Everything said...

Gold studs in the head? Um, why did my brain leap to an image of penis jewelry?

Go for the gold, babe!

Why don't those pain people ever recommend moving to tahiti?

Unknown said...

lol Penis jewelry is definitely NOT my thing! Tahiti? No, don't much like the sun...I burn.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Glad to see you posting again! So where'd you fly off to?

I hope the new treatments help....and gold studs in your head might really look kewl....maybe with some nice rubies or emeralds????

Hugs and Blessed Be!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa, I didn't fly off to anywhere, only the kids. ;D I got to stay home and spend a week of ALONE TME with my honey! Haven't posted much because of my normal 6 month winter fight with my immune system and trying to feel halfway well.
Hugs and love,
TTPTOG

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY