26 July, 2008

Puhlease.....Superman?

Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...

Okay, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. A friend of mine did this in his blog and was puzzled by his result. Now I understand why.

I am soooo not Superman....the MAN of steel? Hah! Never!

Now, Wonderwoman I can buy...but look how far down the list she is! Sucky! CATWOMAN is higher! Catwoman?

Of course, if I think about it, (that thinking thing is kind of hard some days) most superheroes are of the male persuasion...that stinks. Of course, if superheroes were all female, they'd probably all be called "mom". :)

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
80%
Spider-Man
70%
Green Lantern
55%
Catwoman
55%
Robin
55%
Supergirl
50%
Batman
50%
Hulk
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
The Flash
45%
Iron Man
40%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

1 comment:

Goddess of Everything said...

I was superman too.
Catwoman was last, although I quite admire her. LOL

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY