26 October, 2016

Rediscovering Musicians


Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...


It's strange after a twenty plus year hiatus from most music because I couldn't stand the added pain to actually be able to enjoy listening to some music occasionally again. My soon to be ex-husband was a sweetheart and gave me his old ipod for my last birthday and I've been working to fill it up to listen to it during the walks I take. Smartphones just burn through battery power too fast IMO when you are also listening to music. But even when I rip the CD's I've got the stupid iTunes doesn't recognize them as music. Got to figure it out. But I am realizing that some of my favorite musicians didn't stop making music when I could no longer listen, and didn't start when I first heard of them. Like this one. Rick Springfield. LOL Some of you think he's just a heart throb. He's actually a singer, songwriter and composer as well as being an actor. And the guy plays several instruments. The Ballad of Annie Goodbody is off of his first solo album in the US (he's Australian) and I've discovered I really like it.

from a rockin' goddess

No comments:

RANDOM READS FROM OUR FAMILY LIBRARY